Ropening UpdatesAll the information you need about the reopening of L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
statement by kim ginn, vice president & general manager, on the reopening of the L'auberge Casino hotel baton rouge
“While the amenities our customers have come to know and love may be somewhat limited for the time being, the ability to safely welcome back our team members and guests remains our top priority. With this in mind, we have been working closely with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials to finalize comprehensive Phase I reopening protocols and new health and safety precautions. Our returning team members will be trained on these procedures and our guests will see reminder signage about them throughout the property. These new protocols include, but are not limited to, the following:
- We will limit capacity on our gaming floor to no more than 25% and disable 50% of our gaming positions.
- The installation of floor decals and signage to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form.
- Table game seating will be limited, and every other slot machine will be disabled.
- Live music, entertainment, convention, and banquet services will remain suspended.
- There will be no large drawings, tournaments, or special events.
- Restaurant offerings will be limited to prepackaged sandwiches, drinks, and snacks from PJ’s Coffee Shop and for VIP guests at Club 38.
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill is open with limited hours and menu. Click here for the new hours.
- 18 Steak Bar is now open with limited hours and menu. Click here for new hours.
- Bon Temps Buffet and Edge Bar will remain closed.
- The poker room will also be closed.
- The hotel has reopened.
Health & Safety
- Team members will be required to wear masks and will undergo a health screening each day, including temperature checks, prior to their shift.
- Guests and vendors will be required to have their temperature checked before entering the property and will be encouraged to wear masks.
- Slot machines and table games will be thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day.
- Sanitizer stations will be installed on the casino floor and be readily available throughout the facility.
- We will deploy a fog machine to disinfect and sanitize the property every night.
We are grateful for the overwhelming support, patience, and understanding from our customers and employees through these unprecedented times."