In This TogetherHere at L'Auberge Casino Hotel Baton Rouge, we’ve been proactively working to help protect the health and well-being of our guests and team members. This includes working closely with the Louisiana Gaming Control Board, state and local leaders, and public health officials on our comprehensive health and safety protocols. We will continue to add information as it becomes available, please check back often.
ensuring a clean and safe experience
Now more than ever, we understand that it is vital for all of our guests to have a clean and safe place to visit. That’s why we remain proactive with our efforts and continue to revise operations to guarantee a clean and safe environment throughout.
How We Are Cleaning
Casino & Gaming
- Slot machines and table games are thoroughly and regularly cleaned throughout the day, with all cleaning rotations documented to ensure consistency.
- Self-service beverage stations are suspended.
- The disinfectant wipes used on all machines and chairs kill 99.9% viruses & bacteria.
- A peroxide multi-surface cleaner and disinfectant is routinely used on the casino floor and throughout our bathrooms.
- We removed unnecessary touch points from each room and switched all messaging to digital, and the cleaning of all rooms is in accordance with CDC guidelines.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning high touch point areas, such as elevator buttons and door handles.
- We have implemented contact-less checkout and discard hotel keys after first use.
- Valet attendants wear face masks, gloves, and carry antimicrobial hand wipes to wipe down the steering wheel prior to parking and retrieving vehicles.
- Valet attendants are required to wash their hands every 30 minutes
- Any hotel guests requesting a bellman will be given a bell cart to use without the aid of a bellman to help reduce direct contact between guest and bellman.
- Social distancing signage is placed throughout each meeting space.
- Set-up has been reconfigured to adhere to social distancing requirements.
- We have implemented enhanced food safety and hygiene protocols for banquet functions.
Food & Beverage
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch public areas including all serving areas, tables, chairs and host stations
- Dining capacity is currently limited to adhere to state guidelines.
- Signage is in place to encourage and enforce social distancing.
- Bon Temps Buffet has suspended self-service and specialty items will be brought directly to guests.
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning high-touch public areas, including restaurants, bars, restrooms, elevators, hotel rooms and frequently touched areas and items on the casino floor.
- Sanitizer stations are installed on the casino floor and readily available throughout the facility.
- A sanitizing mister is used to disinfect the property nightly.
Health & Safety
- Temperature checks are required prior to entry for all team members and guests.
- All team members are trained on our comprehensive health and safety procedures.
- There is health and safety reminder signage throughout the property.
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Penn National Gaming Reopening Updates
- We have limited capacity on gaming floor, including the number of available slot machines and table games, to ensure social distancing.
- Floor decals and signage are in place to strictly enforce social distancing guidelines in areas where lines typically form
- Stadium Sports Bar & Grill is open. Click here for hours.
- 18 STEAK is open. Click here for hours.
- Edge Bar is open. Click here for new hours.
- Bon Temps Buffet has suspended self-service and specialty items will be brought directly to guests. Click here for hours.
- Red Lotus Asian Kitchen is open. Click here for new hours.
- Our hotel and valet are open.
- Sundries is open from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 10 a.m. to midnight Friday and Saturday.
- The rooftop pool is open seven days a week, 10 a.m. – 10 p.m. Must be 21 or older to enter.
- Red Stick Poker Room is closed.